Select A Base System to Learn More
|Ricoh G700SE-M||Digital SLRs||Point-and-Shoots||GeoMapr Module|
What Does Your Mission Demand Today?
As the leading provider of ground-based photo-intelligence solutions, GTS is committed to enhancing and optimizing the photo-intelligence collection, exploitation, and dissemination process. Our advanced GPS-enabled cameras and GPS modules combined with powerful photo mapping software deliver…
- Improved efficiency and increased accuracy
- Minimal head-down time (improved safety)
- Complete data capture (memos answer the who, what, when, where and why)
- GIS integration (ArcGIS, FalconView, TIGR, GeoSuite, Google Earth and more)
- Advanced geotagging capabilities (record 'object' location)
- SAASM compatibility (DAGR connectivity)
- PVS-14 night vision compatibility
- Streamlined data processing and reporting
- Cloud-based data storage and sharing (sync data from the field to the office)
How Are GTS Solutions Different?
Our patented technology was originally recognized by DARPA (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency) as an opportunity to bring advanced geotagging and photo mapping capabilities to the United States Military. Since then, we've developed a wide range of products and extended our reach beyond the military to offer our solutions to federal agencies, local government, commercial, and non-profit organizations of all shapes and sizes around the world.
The digital cameras we provide are enhanced with special firmware and GPS modules that allow our customers to capture the critical who, what, when, where and why of each photograph with every press of the shutter. We also offer a powerful software product for photo mapping, analysis, and reporting.
We don't just sell cameras! We deliver end-to-end solutions coupled with on-site training and 24/7 support.