Add GPS Location & Descriptive Memos to any Photo!
FotoMapr - Don't Just Take Photos. Capture Intelligence!
FotoMapr automatically enhances digital photographs with GPS coordinates, date, time, compass heading, and descriptive 'memos' ready for seamless input into mapping applications and reports. Easily couple a FotoMapr module with any digital camera (including digital SLRs) to enhance your photos with valuable intelligence. FotoMapr is wireless so you can mount it on your camera or keep it in your backpack or pocket!
- Advanced GPS receiver and electronic compass
- Store up to 20 memo fields per image (e.g. photographer's name, unit ID, mission type, etc.)
- Selective availability anti-spoofing (SAASM) GPS module compatible
- Works with laser range finders to record 'object' location
- Output data for use in ArcGIS, FalconView, GeoSuite, Google Earth, and more
- Record GPS track-logs of mission routes
- Significantly higher accuracy than other GPS modules (1-3 meters)
- Multiple GPS formats (LAT/LONG, MGRS, Decimal Degrees, UTM, etc.)
- Wireless connection via Bluetooth (mount on camera or keep in your pocket)
- Extremely light-weight and easy to operate
Enhance Your Workflow and Acquire Better Intel
FotoMapr plugs right into the photo-intelligence collection process while improving efficiency and enhancing mission results. Gone are the days of trying to remember or guess who took a certain photograph or when, where, and why it was taken. With FotoMapr, the operator can be confident that each and every photograph collected in the field contains complete and accurate information.
Photo Mapping & Reporting Software
GeoJot+ works seamlessly with FotoMapr to provide an end-to-end solution designed to simplify and streamline the entire photo-capture, mapping, and reporting process while seamlessly integrating into your existing workflow.
Powerful tools combined with easy-to-use, cloud-connected desktop and mobile app platforms allow field data collection teams to work seamlessly with data administrators back at the base or office. GeoJot+ and FotoMapr make capturing, analyzing and delivering photo-intel quick and easy!
Who Is FotoMapr & GeoJot+ for?
Individuals and organizations who need an affordable streamlined solution for collecting, organizing, mapping and sharing photographic information. Some common applications include:
- Military ISR
- Combat Patrol
- Emergency and Disaster Response
- Border Patrol and Security
- Disaster Insurance Investigations
- Police Investigations
- Utility Asset Surveying
- GIS Photo Integration
- City Planning and Development
- Environmental Site Assessments